Learning to play golf has gotten a bad rap. Most people find it overwhelming and complicated, but we are here to prove that idea wrong.
+ Brand New to Golf?
- Learn the 'basics,' such as: aim, grip, and how the club should hit the ball
- Together we'll build a swing that works for you and your body that will be easy to repeat and make more consistent
- Learn how to use each type of club and try out different shots on the 'course.'
- Learn the do's and don'ts of how to act on a golf course, along with other basic etiquette (i.e. where to stand, what to say, etc.).
+ Play Once in a While?
- Learn to understand why you make mistakes and why you hit good shots.
- Build patterns in your ball flight and learn what it will take to increase distance and accuracy.
- Develop strategies that will translate to the course.
- Learn how to hit different shots under changing scenarios on the course, and see what it takes to shoot lower scores.
+ Honing Your Game?
- Dial in your distances using tour quality balls and accurate yardage data.
- Refine trajectory and learn to control your ball flight.
- Develop strong pre-shot and practice routines, and learn to maximize your practice time.
- Narrow your focus and attack your weaknesses.
Becoming a competitive golfer might not be so simple, but learning to enjoy the game and maximize your potential in the time that you have is achievable. It may sound cheesy, but we want to make you the best golfer you can be.
Teaching Pro Pricing
30 min: $75
1 hr: $140
1.5 hr (small group of 2-3 people): $200
3 hr: $375
5 hr: $600
10 hr: $1100
Senior Pro Pricing
Packages (1-hour LESSONS)
3 hr: $450
5 hr: $720
10 hr: $1400
30 mins: $85
1 hr: $160
1.5 hr (small group of 2-3 people): $230
Head Pro Pricing
Packages (1-hour lessons)
3 hr: $525
5 hr: $825
10 hr: $1575
30 mins: $95
1 hr: $185
1.5 hr (small group of 2-3 people): $275
Cancellation Policies and Fees:
Five Iron can be popular at times. We value your business and ask that you respect our scheduling policies. Should you need to cancel or reschedule, please notify us at least 12 hours in advance. Any cancellations with less than 12 hours of notice are subject to a cancellation fee amounting to 50% of the cost of the scheduled service. Clients who miss their appointments or are more than 10 minutes late without giving any prior notice will be charged in full for the scheduled service. Five Iron reserves the right to give away your simulator after 10 minutes and charge the no-show fee. All services longer than two hours require a credit card to guarantee a reservation. Members who do not show up for a booking are subject to a $35 cancellation fee.