Come and join us for our fun-filled kids morning!
Have some questions? Give us a call at 917-388-3081 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
+ Brand New to Golf?
- Learn the 'basics,' such as: aim, grip, and how the club should hit the ball
- Build a swing that works for you that will be easy to repeat and make more consistent
- Learn how to use each type of club and try out different shots on the 'course'
- Learn the do's and don'ts of how to act on a golf course, along with other basic etiquette (i.e., where to stand, what to say, etc.).
+ Already a Player?
- Play a variety of competitive games, from scrambles to match play, on the sims
- Build patterns in your ball flight and learn what it will take to increase distance and accuracy
- Identify bad swing habits and learn how to correct them with guidance from our golf pros
+ Just Want to Socialize?
- We have a variety of soft drinks and food
- Hang out with friends or come and make some new ones
- Check out the range of hitting games available to play on each golf simulator
- Play some ping pong
- Play some old school classics on the Nintendo 64